Changing time for tasks

That's the preferred place for reporting problems, issues, bugs, errors and misbehavior of the app.

Moderator: Goalist developers

Suzy

Changing time for tasks

Post by Suzy »

Hi, once the task is planned the '-' and '+' buttons do not add more than 5 minutes at a time. If I want to increase a task by 10 mins I have to select another task and then reselect the first one. This is very frustrating and I am struggling to use the app.
SBrooks595

Re: Changing time for tasks

Post by SBrooks595 »

Hey devs! I am having the same issue. I have to change task durations 5 minutes at a time, by tapping once, switching to a different task, and then switching back... And repeat.

I am using a Google Pixel 3 running android 11. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, with no luck. I also tried setting task height to fixed, in case it was an issue with that, but it didn't help.
Mairim

Post by Mairim »

Hi, chiming in to say I've got the same issues. OnePlus 5T running Android 10.

It started happening after the latest update.
Mairim

Post by Mairim »

Any word on this?
nelipetra

Post by nelipetra »

I don't think the developers actually come in to read or reply in here. The 1st post on this topic was in March. Now it's August and.... Nothing!
Neli :o
Adam
Goalist developer

Post by Adam »

Believe it or not - Android changes are to blame. They introduce changes that break the app all the time. I've spent the last 2 years only chasing their changes, no time for developing new things. If we add to it almost complete drop in support, which for me means (almost) nobody cares about Goalist any more - I decided to put my time elsewhere. I use Goalist many times every day - I just have an old phone (old Android version), have no problems with the app, and will upgrade Android only if forced to (like: everything else stops working).